In My Room/Office/Studio

In My Room/Office/Studio
"A writer and nothing else: a man alone in a room with the English language, trying to get human feelings right." - John K. Hutchen.

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Ultimate Queen (Poem).


You said no one loved and cared about me
And that you and I were never meant to be
See, I plugged my ears from the rough sound of your voice
As though I didn’t have a choice
I cried and cried and cried but to me you’ve always been so mean
Little did you know that I’m the ultimate Queen

Your scathing words were like bullets of destruction
Your strength, your muscle, your ammunition
Piecing through the tender fabric of my heart
My mind disintegrating and my soul breaking apart 
But in Him I found my pillar of strength
I’m no longer a looser and I’m free at length 

Go throw your empty blows and kicks at hard walls
I have a true Master and I obey when to me He calls
Now I march in the aisles of love that shine with blossoming beauty
He made me whole and He has given me a wonderful duty
To Him I’m beautiful, born out of love and anointed with happiness
Gone are the days of sorrow, pain and sadness

Now as I parade my beauty I know I shall wear His crown
I smile and never again will my face frown
With the power of prayer I shall get better
And I will save my people just like Queen Esther
Strength of a woman surely makes me the ultimate Queen
With the touch of my Master’s hand I shall stay free from sin…

No comments:

Post a Comment