In My Room/Office/Studio

In My Room/Office/Studio
"A writer and nothing else: a man alone in a room with the English language, trying to get human feelings right." - John K. Hutchen.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sincere Thanks

I forward sincere and humble gratitude to all those who bought copies of ‘The Moon Has Eyes.’ This book was sold out during the recent poetry festival in Maun. I thank you all very much for purchasing the book and, most importantly, for the interest to read my story. I assure you, you will enjoy it. I’m currently reading a book by Stephen King called ‘On Writing.’ So far, even though I’m only 25% into the book, I feel a surge of inspiration gushing down into my system. Then I realise that I still have a long way ahead of me – that, come what may, rain or shine, cold or heat, I will always write. I will write until that time when God decides it’s enough. Even when I depart from this world, the coroner will find ink in my veins and blood on my typewriter keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment