In My Room/Office/Studio

In My Room/Office/Studio
"A writer and nothing else: a man alone in a room with the English language, trying to get human feelings right." - John K. Hutchen.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rain Love


Wow, didn't notice it was raining until I pulled my window blinds. What a gentle, calm and loving rain! Haven't seen such in a long, long time. It must have been raining all night. No wonder my sleep was so deep, sweet and long. No ugly clouds up there. No booming thunder. No unnecessary flashes. That cruel rain I talked about the other day killed eight pregnant beasts. I'm not kidding. It was on the local news last night. Poor farmer was practically weeping. My heart went out to him. Such a loss. Today's rain is soothing. It's almost like a mist - loving and caring. I'm watching the romantic drops as they caress tree leaves. I open my window and the syrupy breeze that comes with it kisses me on the face. Mxwaah! I love you too, misty rain. Trees are dancing outside, swaying to this new tune. Even butterflies are able to flutter their wings, festooning the environment. Stunning! And the swallows, look at them: tiny aircrafts making a mosaic against the charcoal grey sky - a beautiful atmosphere indeed. The ground is wet and smiling, not flooding. The grass is glistening, every blade giggling. This rain. This rain is a mystery rain. I can feel it in my bones. I want to strip naked, stand in the rain, raise my hands high and shout, 'halleluJAH!'

No comments:

Post a Comment