In My Room/Office/Studio

In My Room/Office/Studio
"A writer and nothing else: a man alone in a room with the English language, trying to get human feelings right." - John K. Hutchen.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Where is the Love?


How, really, can one identify true love when lust and infatuation masquerade as love? Genuine love can’t be shown merely through chocolates or roses or material possessions. It can’t be attained through lust and copulation. Love has true values. Love is wonderful. Its kind and patient. Its attributes are admirable. What plagues us these days is not love. We are infested by Hollywood’s notion of love – lust and sex. We have forgotten – no, not forgotten – we don’t know love. It’s difficult, therefore, to experience bona fide love. As a result we are misguided. Authentic love can’t and won’t lead you astray. Love is simply sweet. I love love. But where is my love? Where is my love in this whirlwind of confusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment