In My Room/Office/Studio

In My Room/Office/Studio
"A writer and nothing else: a man alone in a room with the English language, trying to get human feelings right." - John K. Hutchen.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Confident Male


“I thought long and hard about what I would say on this page. But, in the end, much of it probably would not matter. Often, people use these (and other) web sites as vehicles to overstate their intellectual (and even sexual) prowess. This should not be a proving ground of any kind, but rather a place to meet and greet like-minded individuals. So with that said, I don`t have a picture of myself posted anywhere on this site and don`t plan on posting one. What I have found is that many of the pictures displayed, rarely belong to the individual displaying them.

I make this point not because I have insecurities about my looks. To the contrary, I am a VERY confident male. For the women who have had the opportunity to meet me, it is easy for them to understand that confidence,”  - anonymous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment