In My Room/Office/Studio

In My Room/Office/Studio
"A writer and nothing else: a man alone in a room with the English language, trying to get human feelings right." - John K. Hutchen.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12


December 12, 2012. Or 12-12-12 in short. There’ll never be a sequence of numbers like this again. There’s not gonna be 13-13-13. This year 2012 is very interesting indeed. To me it has been a very bad year. Sometimes I wondered if it really was true that the world is ending on December 21st 2012. The way events have been unspooling for me, it felt like it led to the so-called doomsday. The kind I’ve seen in disaster movies like 2012, Knowing, The Impossible and many other apocalyptic films.  But I guess these are all ‘conspiracy theories’. Life is such a sweet cushion of feathers, neh?  

No comments:

Post a Comment